The Post office asks you to use correct addresses and postcodes

I had a slip in our letterbox to say that the Post Office had been unable to deliver a small packet and that I should go to the local office and collect it before 17 March.

It's the first time that I've had to collect anything here in Cartagena but there was an address on the slip - Calle Submarino, 63 - just up the road. There is a Post office at Submarino, 63 but it's new and it's not open yet. I wandered around a bit with the distinctive yellow and blue slip in my hand. A passer by took pity "The Post Office is just up there, turn left by the Pharmacy." I did and there it was but at number 4, Calle Santa Teresa.

Bit of a joke really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit bigger than 12 gauge

Second class citizens

Shopping