Trying hard for that sale

Canal+ is the big provider of pay TV here in Spain. Like Sky used to be when I lived in the UK.

Recently they have started to provide their services via a terrestrial broadcast system. Plug their card into the back of the telly, pay them 15€ a month and hey presto loads more channels. I was interested but I don't like to sign up for anything without reading the small print.

I searched the website looking for their conditions but, so far as I can see, the actual contractual details are not there. Lots of information on prices, services etc. but all the headline stuff rather than the fine print. Nothing, for instance, about the length of the minimum contract period or any pledge to maintain prices for so long after first contracting.

So I used their customer service contact form. Ten days after my initial question they have responded referring me back to the pages where I started.

Hmm. If that's the sort of service they can manage in the selling phase I think I'll stick with the free to air telly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second class citizens

A bit bigger than 12 gauge

Shopping